Personal Trainer and Contest Prep Coach
entering 9 years experience as a fitness professional.
My passion is derived from an extensive sports background. After concluding a standout four year career as a running back at Emporia State to being a graduate assistant coach at Pittsburg State, I’m entering 9 years as a fitness professional. I bring success with clients training goals ranging from weight loss, decreasing body fat, muscle toning and injury rehabilitation. One thing has been consistent during it all and that is ftness is engrained in every fiber of my body. My clients are my number one priority as I strive daily to lead by example. I have been lifting weights for the last 15 years without ever missing longer than one week off. The foundation is set with nutrition principles based on fitness levels, goals and nutrient timing. Progressive resistance training specific to your goals and cardio plans that get straight to fat burning.
- M.S. Human Performance & Wellness
- B.S. Physical Education minor Health Education
- NSCA- Certified Personal Trainer
- 2011- NPC National Men’s Physique Miami, FL
- 2011- NPC Texas State/ Houston Pro 3rd Place Houston, Texas
- 2010- Best Overall Poser – Mens Bodybuilding NPC Muscle Mayhem
- 2009- NFL Elite Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium
- Team Isagenix Athlete
2014 WBFF Central States Championships Top 5- Fitness Model
- 2014 Kansas City Fitness Magazine – Readers Choice Top Trainer Award